Saturday, June 2, 2012

Creative Scrappers sketch

Good Morning!

It's been a crafty day so far for me!  I finished up the 2nd half to yesterday's double page layout ( here).


I also did the Sunshine Crop, sketch 1 over at Creative Scrappers.  I wanted to do this sketch because it's so different than what I've done before AND it would be using a lot of scraps!!  My followers (at least the ones who read my posts lol) know that it's my goal this year to use up as many scraps as possible.

The sketch...


I didn't do it exactly like the sketch, like I normally do.  Usually I count out how many strips there are and roughtly what size they are ect... .  This time I just used it as a guide line and I'm really quite pleased with how it turned out!


Some detail photos....




With luck I'll be able to do sketch 2 today.

Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment