Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Good Morning!

This week over at She's a Sassy Lady the theme is making shape cards.  It's been awhile since I've played over there.  Shelia has a great blog to watch if you want to learn how to use the gypsy!  I've learned so much reading her blog.

I needed to make Graduation card and while trying to come up with ideas my husband mentioned using "something with a door about how one opens and closes".  That's all it took and an idea sparked.  :)

I used the Christmas cartridge and the door @ 6 and welded on my gypsy to a card base.




When I completed the first card, I didn't care for how bulky it was so I redesigned it by added a thin rectangle between the door and card base.





I also need to make an Eagle Scout card for a friends son... Congratulations Austin!!  The eagle is from Campin Critters cartridge.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT card. I love the way you made this shape... so unique. Love it! Thank for sharing and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

    ReplyDelete