Friday, June 22, 2012

Feline unwell?

Good Morning!

It's been a rough week for my husband and I this week.  On Tuesday we were coming home from the grocery store and just a couple hundred feet from home we were hit by a car who crossed the center lane.  I think the most frustrating  part is we've only had our car less than 1 year.


Thank God everyone is ok.  I went to the Dr. to make sure nothing was broken, that I just had bruises from the seat belt.  I've become friends with a icepack the last couple of days.

One of the web pages I look at every morning while drinking my coffee is LOLcats.  It's my daily laugh.  On Wednesday I found this picture and it fit in with the week.


I had to make of card using the saying.  So I pulled out Hello Kitty and this is what I came up with.



Thanks for looking!  Have a safe weekend and watch out for other cars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment