Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Frosted Design Sketch

Good Morning!

Yesterday was "Sketch along Tuesday" over at Frosted Designs. 

The sketch...


As soon as I picked out the picture I wanted to use, the whole layout just came to me. This was the easiest project I've done in a long time!  Very rarely does the whole thing (especially the paper choices!!!) come this easily.  To top it off, I was very please with how it turned out. I think it might need something else, but I love the background paper and would hate to cover it up.  I would love to know your opinions!!


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that great..when every things come together easily. Making scrapbooking more fun. Your layout is adorable and lovely..Thank you for playing along with Frosted Designs Layout Sketch Challenge. Tenny :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when layouts come together quickly. lol I agree the patterned paper is fabulous! The heart border is lovely. Thanks so much for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page!Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, beautiful colors! thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa

    ReplyDelete