Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Watching the clouds

Hello!
Wow, two days in a row I was able to find some time to scrap!  lol
Over at My Little Scrap Corner Jenny Evans has a list of all her sketches.  I've said it here before, I love her sketches!!

This is the sketch I used today...

I didn't follow it exactly, but it was close.  I was finally able to use some papers from DCWV Summer stack, it is at least 1 or 2 years old.

We were outside watching the storm rolling in, hoping the rain would come.  It's been such a dry summer and the farmers are really suffering.  We only ended up getting 5 minutes of a heavy rain... less than 1/2 inch.  The clouds were awesome though, so we spend some time enjoying the wonders of Mother Nature!


I want to scrap those two pictures yet, but I couldn't fit them on my two page layout.
 As you can see, I had some help from Sassy.  She loves licking photos... and my cricut mats!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment