Sunday, August 12, 2012

Jumping!

Good Morning!

This week at SweetSassyDiva's our theme is a one worded title.  Almost everything I scrap lately is about my Grandson.  Next to my kids, he is the most adorable baby, but of course I'm a tad bit biased.  :)

For my layout today I have a sketch from Sketch Savvy, two cute pictures of my Grandson in his Jumper having a great time and some paper I've been saving, from DCWV, Nana's Kids.

When I use sketches I like to figure out my sizes of everything, after picking out my pictures of course. 


Then I like to figure out my back ground paper.   I love the bright colors in this paper pack! 


Next I figure out all the rest of the pieces and cut them all out.





I cut my title out using the Cricut cartridge Carousal at 1.5.  I laid them out on my Gypsy so I could cut both layers at the same time.

All that, all that's left is putting everything together and adding the finishing touches.  I used stickles on the circle and on the arrows and a white gel pen on the blue and red shapes.  I have a box of left over pieces from past projects and from there I found the circles and the squiggly arrows.  I believe they are from Accent Essentials, but don't quote me on that one!  :)

Thanks for visiting SweetSassyDiva's today!  Be sure to stop in again and see what the rest of our talented Design Team comes up with!



2 comments:

  1. So cute :) My kids had those, your LO brought back some fond memories of my baby days! My kids are all taller than me now, so they won't go in their bouncy chair anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen this layout is adorable!! What a great subject you have to work with. lol I don't blame you for being bias one bit! lol I'm the same with my grandkids. The sketch rocks, I think I will save it and give it a go with some grandkid pics too! Love all the bright colors you have used in this layout. Don't grandchildren complete the circle of life?!!

    ReplyDelete