Friday, February 15, 2013

Cards from scraps & a layout

Good Morning!

Tuesday Morning Sketches has a sketch up this week that's excellent for using up scraps! 

The sketch...

I made several cards with this sketch, all from scraps!  I keep my paper packs stored in large ziplock bags hanging on skirt hangers.  It's a great way to keep matching borders and 3d stickers together along with left over scraps.  So today was super easy to grab a bag and make multiple cards using just scrap pieces.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also put together another layout.  I followed the same sketch from Monday

Rummy at 8 weeks old...


Rummy and Sassy, Rummy was 6 years old and Sassy was just 6 months old...


Rummy just as he got sick, about 5 months before he died.


While I don't think this one turned out as well as the one I did on Monday, I wanted to use the poem, which I really liked.





Have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. Yay for you in using up scraps and making such pretty cards!!
    Love the LO,too!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, all of your cards are gorgeous! I love how you used our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm sorry for the loss of your sweet kitty angel :( This is a really beautiful way to remember him.
    I love the variety of cards you made with the sketch - indeed a great way to use up scraps! Thanks so much for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy. What wonderful cards! Sorry about your kitty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are all so beautiful! You really put this sketch to good use! :) Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete