Monday, February 11, 2013

Rummy

Good Morning!

My Scraps and More Sketches has an awesome sketch up this week!!  This is a sketch you'll be seeing again and again here.  I had so many ideas when looking at the sketch!

The sketch...

It's been 41 days since Rummy died, and this past week I've been finally able to work on some of his pictures.  I still have a poem I want to use, but it didn't fit into this sketch with the picture I wanted to use, but like I said, I have lot of different ideas for this sketch.  lol  I totally love how this turned out!

Anyways... on to my layout...

  Some detail photos....




Thanks for all the awesome comments you've been leaving, I really do appreciate them!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. That's really sweet! Thank you for playing along with our sketch at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little blocks and that kitty is so super cute!!! :) :) If you have a chance check out the new scrapbooking blog starting up. Your layouts would be a great fit for the coming challenges and you might enjoy the inspiration!! :) :) ScrapYourStory.blogspot.com :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete