Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Creative Sketches LO

Good Morning!

My Creative Sketches has their February sketch posted and it is Awesome!!!  The layouts the DT have done are amazing also.  While I love what they ALL have done, the one that inspired me the most is from Jodi Baune.  She used what looks like border dies to border her whole page.  I've used around the page punches before, but never thought to use borders around the page.

The sketch...

My take on the sketch...
The punch I used is an around the page punch, but I didn't use the corner punch.  I wanted the cut out part on the inside.  I cut 4 strips 12in across and then trimmed them down to 1 1/4 after they were punched.  Sassy did give her approval.  LOL
I cut  each end at an angle and put them together on my page.  I love the look of doing it this way... thank you Jodi!

I went shopping with my Mom yesterday and picked up some Graphic45 papers and a sheet of stickers.  The Forget Me Not was from G45.  The other 3 were from K&Company.

Detail photos....



Have an awesome day!



4 comments:

  1. What a pretty page! Love how you created the borders! Thanks for playing along with MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful!!! I absolutely love the border punch you chose! Perfect for the layout!
    Thank you so much for the sweet comments, and for sharing with me! I really appreciate it!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at MCS! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the punched borders you have used to frame the layout! It really sets the page off! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete