Saturday, February 16, 2013

Floral butterflies

Good Morning!

My Scraps and More has this sketch posted on the blog, here.  Note that that is not their sketch site, but their regular blog site.  I freely admit to getting a bit confused with all the different web sites and social media.  I found this sketch totally by mistake, but I'm so glad I did, I LOVE this sketch.

The sketch...

I wanted to do something with some of my floral paper.  In the last two years, we've had 5 babies born into the family and not a one was a girl.  My daughter is getting married this summer, so maybe next year.  lol  Anyway, I did the layout with no pictures in mind.  I thought when I was finishing it up maybe I could use some of the pictures of my cats.  {I had 2 girls and a boy, which is why the matting is in pinks and blue. }  I found 3 pictures of my Grandson playing in the cats house and they fit perfectly, so I used them, even if the sketch is more girly.  :)

My layout...

Some smaller details...



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment