Tuesday, October 8, 2013

8X8 sheet of Christmas Cards

Good Morning!

While surfing the internet the other day for ideas, I found Joyfully Made Designs,  Kathy posted a diagram (here) of how to cut out 9 cards from an 8x8 sheet of patterned paper.  Be sure to checkout her blog, she has some amazing creations!!   I've seen these before, but have never done one.  While it was great to get so many cards out of one of my favorite sheets of K&Company paper, I found myself not spending the time I usually do on my cards, so I think I'll have to try this again!  :)   The post Kathy did is here

The group....
#1
#2
#3

#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9

1 comment:

  1. These came out beautiful, Jen! I love making these and I'm about due to make one!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comments and for linking back to my blog!

    Blessings!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete