Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Candle Box from John Next Door!

Good Morning!

Last week John, from John Next Door posted an awesome candle box.  I loved it so much I had to write him and ask for the specs.  He wrote me back right away and promised do a tutorial the following week.  He posted it on Tuesday and you can find it HERE!  John's tutorial was great and I have nothing to add to it, with maybe the exception of decorating it before you put it together.  But I think that's just a personal preference.

The sides....





The top...

and with the battery operated candle inside lit...

I LOVE how this turned out... Thanks so much John for the great project and tutorial!!



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Jen, I'm so pleased you were able to make such a beautiful example from my tutorial! I LOVE the way you decorated it.

    Take Care,
    John x

    ReplyDelete