Sunday, October 13, 2013

Masculine Cards

Good Morning!

My Mom asked me to make her masculine cards for her for her birthday.  Typically that's what I give her every year, anywhere between 25 -75 cards of which ever she needs.  Since those are the hardest for me to make, I went back to Kathy's One Sheet Wonders ideas.  One of my K&Company paper packs had 2 sheets of stamps, so I used a bunch of them.

I cut up the stamps and put the ones I wanted to use together.
Next I cut out two mats for each stamps.

Then I paper clipped them all together, since I couldn't work on them right away.
Once I was able to get started, it was pretty quick to get them all done!  The first one is my favorite!
I grouped the cards together when I took pictures.



Not a bad way to do 13 cards all at one time!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment