Monday, March 16, 2015

Cards made from scraps only!

Good Morning!

Warning, this post will be picture intensive.  I've been working on using up my scraps before I buy anymore paper!  I'm starting out with my K&Company SW Floral designer and specialty paper.  When I first bought this paper and some of the matching stickers & borders, I bought 3 of the paper packs.  I love this paper!  Anyway, I had a ton of scraps that I didn't want to just throw out, so I saved them....
Last winter I followed Joyfully Made Designs directions for One Sheet Wonders.  I saved the pattern/sketch for them and I'm glad I did.  :)  I pulled that out and started going through my scraps.  I decided to use #1 and #2 for my cards to make it easier to sort them out.  I ended up with 25 cards and a much smaller scrap pile!!  I did save the large pieces because they are much easier to use for assorted other cards and sketches.  I'll be using them this week (hopefully lol) for Mojo Monday and Viva la Verve sketches.
This took me all day Saturday and most of this morning to finish up.  ...




















On the insides of all the cards, I made a small pocket where a blank sheet is inserted.  I did it that way so I can print out something if I want, or just write it on the blank sheet.  When I decide what I want to use the card for, I can/will stamp something on the card front.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment