Saturday, March 21, 2015

Viva la Verve Week 3

Good Morning!

It's Week 3 over at Viva la Verve Sketches and I just finished up my card. I had it all cut out last night, but was waiting on the liquid pearls to dry.  :)

The sketch...
My take on it...
A detail photo....
I made my own card base this time, so that it opens upward instead of over.  Honestly, I did it because I needed the card base 1/8 inch bigger than the store bought ones I had on hand.  :)
Like I did when using up my scraps last weekend, I really like making a small pocket on the inside.  That way I can just insert a blank piece of white paper now or wait until I need the card and then type something.  No worries about matching paper or anything else, because it's already done.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment