Saturday, March 7, 2015

Mojo Monday & Viva la Verve

Good Morning!

I have two cards today, using two different sketches, Mojo Monday #387 and Viva la Verve Sketches Week 1.

First up, Mojo Monday...
My take on it...

The flower, butterfly and background paper are from K&Company, embellished with stickles.  The long piece is actually white watercolor paper, stamped using Anna Griffin's Beautiful Background Stamps and heat embossed using white embossing powder.  It was colored with Gelato's using baby wipes.


The second card I made is using Viva la Verve sketch...

My take on it...

I used Heartfelt Creations, gems, stickles and two stamps.  Where flowers boom is a Verve Stamp and the Sending you Sunshine is from Hero Arts stamps.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These are both just beautiful! Love those pretty floral backgrounds! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday and Viva la Verve.

    ReplyDelete