Thursday, March 26, 2015

Gelato holiday cards

Good Morning! 

I have two cards today, one for Easter and one for Mother's Day.  Both of them were made using my Gelato's.  For the Easter card, the stamp is Verve, the bunny was made using my Cricut Expression (last year lol) and the background page is from DCWV.


 Below I created a pocket on the inside using some of background paper and glued down the sides and bottom so I can insert a tag when I get that far.  :)
The Mother's Day card was stamped on top of a piece of white watercolor paper I had coated in Gesso.  After coloring it in 3 shades of blue, I added a touch of gesso where I was going to stamp my sentiment.  I used blue Zing embossing powder after stamping with versa mark. 

The corner is one I made using my spellbinders die, colored it with Gelato's and coated it with clear embossing powder and adding some stickles to it. 
  The bow I made using the the bow maker my awesome hubby made for me over the winter.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment