Friday, May 20, 2011

I made a trip to Michael's today...

You would think that I would learn to stay out of that store! lol I went for tape for my atg, but they were out of stock. I walked around the store with the intention of getting ideas, but I left with more than that. I picked up a pack of K&Company paper, Abrianna. (Click on the picture to make it larger)
I love paper where the LO's or cards almost make themselves. This paper is so pretty.

I also picked up some flowers by Recollections that were on clearance and some of the gems in flourishes that were 40% off. I was surprised, but I walked out spending less than $20.
This is what I mean by the LO's making themselves.
These flowers were $1.99 and I only used a half of the package. :)
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment