Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love You Card

I love the Lori's Garden cartridge. I've been wanting to use this cut, found on page 22. Since Mother's Day is Sunday I decided it was the perfect cut for my card. Using my imagine I cut this @ 3.1. I couldn't decide between stickles and glossy accents, so I used both! I tried it different ways, using the glossy accents first with stickles on top and using stickles first and glossy accents on top. I think I prefer stickles first, but I think letting it dry first might work better. I used a martha stewart border punch, 2 inches wide with a 1 inch pink strip that I embossed in the center.

I've seen another card just like this, but I can't remember where. Once I find it, I'll add the link here. Although I've done several cards with this type of design and I have wanted to use this cut for awhile now, the idea was done by someone else first! :) She did a beautiful card, so I'll try to find it later on!



The stickles dried move before I added glossy accents in this last picture.

TFL!

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! Love this color combo and your choice of paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete