Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

I want to thank Brenda at Random Thoughts of a Scrapbooker for choosing me to receive this wonderful award! I really appreciate it! Please visit Brenda's blog and see the wonderful projects she has there.




I am to list 8 things about me and select 15 bloggers to honor with this award.

Here are 8 things about me:

1. I have 3 children and 3 cats.
2. I have only one hubby, who is wonderful!
3. I only have one child left at home, although he's never here.
4. My children are getting old! My boys are 23 and 19 and my daughter is 22.
5. I am disabled, but I don't consider that a bad thing, it gives me more time to scrap and make cards! LOL
6. I am a proud member of the Cricut Circle.
7. I love to scrapbook and make cards.
8. I love to read! When I'm not in my craft room I'm somewhere reading my nook.

Now for the hard part. I have to pick 15 bloggers to give this award to. Anyway, in order to follow the rules, here are the 15 I have chosen (in no particular order):

1) SweetSassyDiva
2) 217Creations
3) Alma's Pink Life
4) Bug Junkie
5) Greenbean's Crafterole
6) Soft Side of Sandi
7) Kreative Korner by Kelly
8) Details by Sandy
9) Paper Creations by Nilda
10) A splash here and there
11) Alma's Creations
12) Created by Missie
13) Carolyn's Creative Corner
14) Pinkldycrafter
15) Kathy and Kids

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award Jen! well Deserved! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and thanx all rolled up into one...what a wonderful compliment...i so appreciate you thinking of me and sharing this wonderful award...i will post and pass just as soon as i can...enjoyed reading ur list of things about u...our kiddos are about the same ages...i have a 21,19,18 and 15 year old...all boyssss...only one still home as well and he is a complete mama's boy...which is wonderful...thanx again for the luv...blessings...sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on receiving the award....and....thank you so much for including my little corner of the world in your list of 15 blogs! I am honored! I will be sending out the award just as soon as possible! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thank you for passing this on to me. I'll be forwarding it on soon. I'm now follower #36! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so honored that you would pass this award along to me. I'm always in the market for new blog friends and love reading about you. Love your work, I will be a regular visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for the award!...i'm so honored...and i'm in some great company!...

    ReplyDelete