I want to thank Brenda at Random Thoughts of a Scrapbooker for choosing me to receive this wonderful award! I really appreciate it! Please visit Brenda's blog and see the wonderful projects she has there.
I am to list 8 things about me and select 15 bloggers to honor with this award.
Here are 8 things about me:
1. I have 3 children and 3 cats.
2. I have only one hubby, who is wonderful!
3. I only have one child left at home, although he's never here.
4. My children are getting old! My boys are 23 and 19 and my daughter is 22.
5. I am disabled, but I don't consider that a bad thing, it gives me more time to scrap and make cards! LOL
6. I am a proud member of the Cricut Circle.
7. I love to scrapbook and make cards.
8. I love to read! When I'm not in my craft room I'm somewhere reading my nook.
Now for the hard part. I have to pick 15 bloggers to give this award to. Anyway, in order to follow the rules, here are the 15 I have chosen (in no particular order):
3) Alma's Pink Life
4) Bug Junkie
5) Greenbean's Crafterole
6) Soft Side of Sandi
7) Kreative Korner by Kelly
8) Details by Sandy
9) Paper Creations by Nilda
10) A splash here and there
11) Alma's Creations
12) Created by Missie
13) Carolyn's Creative Corner
15) Kathy and Kids
Winner - Hearts For Valentines Challenge - Congratulations to Julie T, our Hearts for Valentines Challenge winner! Julie's project can be found on her blog, Julie's Crafty Spot. I loved this sw...
2 days ago