Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pelican Birthday Card

Good Morning!

This weeks theme at SweetSassyDiva is the beach! My husband and I have a small place on a small lake, so our summer is filled with fishing. Ok, he fishes ~ I mostly throw a line in and then read or play on my gypsy and take pictures! The lake we fish at is, like most lakes, surrounded by cattails and has a lot of pelicans and seagulls and one small beach. When I heard the theme was beach I immediately thought seagulls and pelicans. lol My husband's birthday is coming up this week so I decided to combine both and make him a card.

For the tag I used a spellbinders die. Everything else was cut from Life is a Beach. The cattails were cut @ 2 and 3, the pelican was cut @ 3 and the water was cut @ .75. I just used the inside of the water cut. I also only used a tiny bit of crystal stickles.




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment