Friday, May 13, 2011

Patterned paper cards

I was so excited to get my order from Paper Wishes . The first paper pack I used from my order is called Enchanted.

I made 11 different cards from 3 sheets of patterned paper. I love the floral and swirls in this pack! I just made basic cards so I can use them for any occasion.





The next pack I ordered was called Nonna’s Garden.



I love the roses!! This paper is so pretty. I’ve only made 4 cards out of 3 sheets of the patterned paper. I have quite a bit of scraps left from this paper. My style isn’t usually to use so many different sheets of paper, so this was more of a challenge for me, but I love how (most of them) turned out.

I made 2 of this card since it was my favorite.



I also really liked this one.



I didn’t like this one, but wasn’t sure till it was all put together. Lol

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment