Thursday, June 2, 2011

Celebrating Memorial Day LO

Good Morning!

When my son was younger he was in the Memorial Day parade. So to celebrate Memorial Day this year I decided to do a 2 page lay out. I used K&Company's Americana paper pack and some solid color papers. I used several different cartridges, MS all occasions, George, Stand and Salute and A Child's Year.




The banners from Stand and Salute were cut @ 2.5.
The hat was cut @ 1.75, also from Stand and Salute.
The photo mats were all cut @ 6.75 X 4.75, 5.75 X 4.5 and 5.25 X 4.
The grass from MS All Occasions was cut @ .75 X 12 two times.
The children are from ACY and were cut @ 5.15, 4.15 and 4.0 with the layers.
The pinwheels were cut @ 1.5, also from A Child's Year.
I used some stars and stripes ribbon between the stars and strips paper.
I also used some star ribbon to accent all the photo mats.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment