Friday, June 3, 2011

Iris Folding Sail boat

I've seen several things on the web done with Iris folding and decided to give it a try. I found several templates and a great "how to" here. Since cutting is not my strong suit, nor do I like doing it... LOL that is WHY I have my bug!! ... I took the sail boat from Life is a beach cut @ 5 with a shaped card face from Cindy Loo cut @ 6.4.

I won't get into showing exactly how to make these cards since circle of crafters has a better tutorial. I will point out a few things. You can take the triangle template (I colored mine in highlighters to make things easier) and use any design with it. There is also a square you can use. Remember you can also increase and decrease the size you print the templates out at to fit your needs. Also remember to always work on the back side of your card. :)


The rest is all up to your imagination and their idea gallery lol




This is the first one I made. I used liquid pearls to cover up my lousy cutting job on the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment