Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Twisted Easel Card

Good Morning!

While looking for new ideas, I found several twisted easel cards on the web. I liked the idea and figured out how to make them. :)

I started with a base of 9.75 X 4.25. I then scored the base at 5.5 (like a regular A2 card) and then again diagonally from the 5.5 score mark to the bottom corner at 9.75. I cut the top piece at 5.45 X 4.25 and then another floral piece just a hair smaller then that. I glued down just one part of the triangle. It'll make sense once you try it, or you could do a search on youtube, there are a lot of videos about these cards. I added several layers to the inside of the card and gem stones to hold the card up, just like a regular easel card.


And from the back side...


The front when closed...

When opened fully, the inside...

When displayed...

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment