Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scarety Cat

While looking through my cartridge library for a camel, I ran across the cat from Paper Doll Dress Up and inspiration hit. Ok, maybe it was more that I really didn't feel like paying bills today! LOL I've spent so much crafting this week that I haven't gotten anything else done. I told myself today I would get caught up on stuff before the weekend. Oops!! LOL I really hate to "waste" inspiration when it hits, so I ran with it. My sister is turning 50 this year is isn't real happy about it, so when I seen the cat (She has a black cat) I couldn't resist this one! (Can you hear me snickering?!) Anyways, the cat was cut @ 7.5 and the words "how old?" were cut @ 3 from Lyrical Letters. "Your" was cut from the Stamping cartridge at 2 and I used DS to hide "it's" and "day". I used a white gel pen for the lines and pink stickles on the face.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment