Monday, June 13, 2011

May and June 2011 LayOut

I finally found some inspiration to do 2 of the "front" page LO's for my scrap book. I think it's so much easier to scrap by the month. That way I don't have to try and get the exact dates and place them in order... except by month of course. :)

For the month of May, I used a theme based on what I mostly did that day. The colors are wrong, but I spent some time outdoors and time reading surrounded by my 3 cats.


For the Month of June I know my hubby will want to spend the day fishing, so that was the theme I used.



Now to try and get caught up on my scrapping my pictures! LOL

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love them:) The fishing one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your layouts especially the first one. I can see 3 cats and a bug :). TFS

    ReplyDelete