Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Creative Scrappers #207

Hello!

I just finished up a layout for Creative Scrappers sketch-207 and I couldn't wait to post it!  I love this sketch, although it was a hard one until I found the right paper.


All the patterned paper I used came from K&Company, the TC Cottage Garden stack.  I've had this stack for awhile now and I don't have much left, but I do have a lot of scraps leftover.  I think part of the reason I love this layout so much is because all the scraps I used were from cards I made for my Mom.  She's always loved Iris's and this stack had a lot of them.  For her birthday I made her roughly 20 cards from this stack.  So using these left overs for a layout that features her and my Grandson made it so much better to me.


The verse I used says "No earthly joy could bring more pleasure than a little child to love and treasure" which I printed on vellum paper.


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment