Friday, May 18, 2012

Creative Scrappers #208

Happy Friday everyone!

I finished another layout last night using the sketch from Creative Scrappers .


A few weeks ago I picked up two things from a Rummage sale, a stuff dog and a Scooby Doo child's chair.  The dog was meant for my Mom's dog, I was planning on taking it up to the lake (we both have cabin's at the lake and are neighbors there) to give to her there.  The chair I bought for my Grandson.  He's wayyy to young for it yet, but his Daddy LOVED Scooby Doo as a kid so I couldn't pass it up.  Nothing worked out as planned.  My Grandson loved the dog, so I gave it to him (after washing it of course)


and Rummy (He was picked up at a Rummage sale 10 years ago, hence the name) took over the chair.



How he manages to keep his big body on it I don't know.  The other two have tried to sit in it, but Rummy knocks them off the chair and won't let anyone else sit there.    I couldn't resist scrapping those pics, so this is what I came up with!


Thanks for looking!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment