Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PageMaps sketch

Good Morning! There is a sketch over a PageMaps for a Bella Blvd contest, HERE. I tried several days ago to follow it, here, but it just didn't turn out the way I had planned, so I tried it again yesterday. :) This time I was able to follow the sketch and was pleased how it turned out!

The sketch....
I went with palm leaves and a jungle theme because that's what is on the "C" shaped pillow my Grandson has. He is only 3 1/2 months in this picture, but he's drooling like a 6 month old! Wow can this baby drool! LOL He can completely soak a bib in 10 minutes... we won't even talk about how crabby he can get. He's so adorable though, it really doesn't matter what his moods are. :)

The pinwheel was cut from Mother's Day 2010 cartridge @ 4 and the the leaves are from Life's A Beach @ 2. The elephant is from MS Birthday cart @ 1 and the lion is from Animal Kingdom @ 2. It's hard to see in the leaves, but I did some dry embossing for the veins and added some stickles.

Some detail photos...
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment