Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DCWV Sketch

Good Morning!

There is a sketch challenge up over at DCWV .  It's a great sketch, done by Jana Eubank, her blog of sketches is here .


I actually did two layouts with this sketch, something I don't normally do.  I could claim it's because I really liked this sketch, which would be true... but not the truth.  The problem I had is this... most sketch challenges you can use whatever you want to, but DCWV wants you to use their stacks, which makes sense... I just forgot about it when I made the first one.  :)   So I made another one using the Baby Boy Stack.  Those of you who follow my blog, know I use that stack A LOT!!  I only have about 1/3 of the stack left and I can honestly say I'll use every page... something that normally doesn't happen.  Let's be honest, not every page in a stack is great... except this stack. 

Anyways... my first layout is using papers that I've had for about 3 years and never thought I would use... but I really liked how it turned out.


The next layout is using DCWV, the Baby Boy stack...

My youngest step brother Andy's son (Arlo) is adopted and was a premie.  He is actually 3 weeks older than my Grandson Bentlee.  I laugh at my step Dad that I can now call him Great Grandpa, he had a hard time when he married my Mom and my kids called him Grandpa.  Don't misread anything here... he is an AWESOME Dad, Grandpa and Great Grandpa... he just had that guy age hang up thing going that some guys go through.  :)

Thanks for looking. 
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment