Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another Liz Qualman sketch!

Good Morning!

For my LO today, I followed a sketch by Liz Qualman at My Little Sketch Blook.

I loved her take on her sketch and the colors she used HERE!

I started out thinking this would be an easy sketch for me to follow. I knew I wanted greens and I had the three pictures of my Grandson that would fit perfectly. But... of course it didn't work out that way! I cut up 3 different sets of papers and wasn't happy with any of them. I'm not totally thrilled with the colors/patterns I ended up using, but only because it wasn't what I had in my head when I started out. I admit, I loved Liz's purples!! The one nice thing was that I used some old papers, stickers and ribbon. My goal this year is to use up more of my older stash! I


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment