Monday, March 26, 2012

A Few Cards

Good Morning!

I've been doing so many layouts lately, I decided to do a few cards. I received an e-mail from Card Makers magazine (I let my subscription go last year.) In the advertizement was a picture of a card that I really liked. It was such a simple design, but would be perfect for all my left over scrap pieces that I couldn't resist!

Back in February I did a post (Here) about organizing my room and in that post I put up an idea I had found about storing paper sets. In my case, it's K&Company matching paper pads, 3D stickers, borders, ect in one big ziploc... I also put in all my left over scraps instead of having to dig through drawers for them! This set up is so perfect for this project!

I started out with a white 5 X 6.5 base. I cut two strips, 1.5 X 3 and 1 at 2.75 X 3.5. I did not use one single full sheet of patterned paper! I did with the solid background papers, but only 2 sheets... the rest I used scraps on.




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment