Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sketch LO~ Rub a dub

Good Morning!

The theme this week at Sweetsassydiva's is to follow a sketch. (This sketch is from Scrapbooks etc)

I did stick to the sizes on the sketch. I used the Paper Trimmings for the bubbles border, cut @ 1.1.


I used Splish Splash for the soap bottle~ cut @ 3, fish~ cut @ 3, sea horse~ cut @ 3.5 and rub-a-dub ` cut @ 2.




I used my white gel pen to add stitching all around the outside border and also down the inside of the bubbles borders. I added stickles wherever I could!
:)


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jen, how cute !! Love the bubble border! I am going to have cut some of that to give to my daughter !! Thanks for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen, I love this lo!! The bubble border is so cute, just love it and the die cuts are so cute-I've got to get that cart! lol Love that fishy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen I love the cuts you used especially the bubble border. So cute.

    ReplyDelete