Saturday, March 31, 2012

Boy's Rule Sketch~ Key to my Heart

Good Morning!
Boy's Rule has their final March sketch up, HERE!

I love following their sketches. Not only do they (usually!) turn out great, they are not the types of layouts I normally do so it's a challenge for me to follow them. I will admit I'm not totally crazy about the layout I did today. It's been one of "those" days today. Anyways, I used two cartridges today, Sentimentals and MS Elegant. MS Elegant I used for the border, cut at 1. I used Sentimentals for the heart, phrase and keys. The heart and keys were cut at 2.5 and the phrase at 1.5. All the patterned paper was from DCWV, the Tradewinds Stack.

The picture didn't turn out the best, sorry.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the keys!! Thanks so much for joining us at Boys Rule!!

    ReplyDelete