Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Blooms

Good Morning!

Today's theme at Sweetsassydiva's is Spring Blooms.


I used Flower Shoppe for 2 of the flowers and one leaf. The rest were flowers from my stash. For those who follow my blog know, I'm working on using up what I have before I buy anything else. To make the flowers from Flower Shoppe, I used the first one on the cartridge, cut @ 3.

I start rolling it with my tool from Hobby Lobby. I like to roll my flowers tight, but that's personal preference.


I added a glue dot to the bottom and the flower is complete.


Complete, but boring. lol I added Strawberry ice stickles to the petals.

I added liquid pearls, petal ink to the center.

From Paper Trimmings I cut 2 floral borders, at 1.5 each. Adding stickles to one border and pearls to another. I also added some left over swirled gems around the flowers.


I cut 4 pictures into various sized circles for something different. The main picture is 4 X 4. The light pink mat is 4 1/8 X 5.75 and I used Perfect Plumeria ink around the edges. The hot pink mat is 4.25 X 6. I added 2 colored circles matted on white for my journaling.




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous lo Jen! I love all your flowers! You can't even tell which flowers you made next to the store bought ones!! I'd be afraid to put my handmade flowers up against the store bought ones. lol But yours look awesome, I also love the swirls in the flowers, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete