Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sketch savvy sketc #41

Good Morning!

I followed another Sketch Savvy sketch, #41 this time. It's side 2 of a 2 page layout, the first one is here.


I used 2 MS punches, one for the hearts on the bottom of the red layer, and a punch around the page for the orange layer. From Wall Decore and more, I cut a star with swirls @ 4 and the star border @ 1.3. I welded two borders together with my G and copied one to a new page. I used hide contour to make a blackout border in blue and the regular border in green. I also cut a few extra stars in different sizes. Once I picked the sizes I wanted, I embossed 4 of them. I used Mother's Day 2010 to cut out the "top note" shape @ 2 and 6.





Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely layout. Perfect frame for the precious super star.

    ReplyDelete